Commission Security Officer Certification Course (Level III) Tuition $200.00

The level III Commissioned Security Officer Training class is a 40 hour class. This class is referred to as the "gun class" but also covers important information pertaining to your chosen profession as a security officer. 

​                                                                                                     More Info/Register

Retired Federal or Out of State Firearms Certification

The Texas Occupations Code Section 1701.357 allows:

(1) A peace officer from another state of the United States

(2) Federal criminal Investigator/special investigator

(3) Qualified retired law enforcement officer

(4) Former reserve law enforcement officer (15 Years of service)

The ability to carry a firearm in the State of Texas                    More info/Register

We offer a variety of different certifications click below